Thus, it can be concluded that women with a family history of endometrial cancer risky high for this cancer.
Endometrial cancer is commonly found in women who have aged 50 years or more. Moreover, it also often found in women who are not married or have children (children). The risk of endometrial cancer has doubled in women users of estrogen preparations, such as hormone replacement therapy in women approaching menopause.
Prevention efforts can be done, especially for women who have risk factors, including weight loss for women who are overweight, using the combined oral contraceptive pill as recommended by doctors for women taking the Pill, and perform health checks on a regular basis for use of the content of hormone therapy.
Symptoms of Endometrial Cancer
Endometrial cancer often do not get serious attention from the pen-misery because of the pain during menstruation is considered as a matter of experience each month. In fact, pain during menstruation should be of serious concern and should consult a physician.
Based on the analysis of experts showed that the common symptoms that can be found in patients with endometrial cancer is severe pain and persistent in the lower abdomen. Will be growing pains when having sex. However, some other symptoms also need to watch out for are as follows:
-First, in the lower back pain.
-Second, hard bowel movements or diarrhea.
-Third, throw out the blood at the time urine and pain.
-Fourth, vaginal discharge mixed with blood and pus.
-Fifth, abnormal bleeding occurs in the womb.
To prevent the occurrence of endometrial cancer, especially for women who have high risk, should be periodically examined to see a doctor. If found symptoms of abnormal bleeding, bleeding after menopause, or vaginal discharge did not go away soon cytology mucous membrane of the uterus to detect the presence of atypical cells. The trick is to detect early the possibility of the presence or absence of endometrial cancer. Other checks that can be done is an ultrasound to see the thickness of the endometrium transvagina.
How to Use Ingredients Potions and herbs-parasite tea 10 grams-lote upas 7 grams-Sambiloto 5 grams-3 grams Komprey-Turmeric white 15 grams (personal consumption)
How to mix Powder-Mix all ingredients together except the saffron and white. -Add hot water to a boil as much as two cups. -Stir until blended. -Let stand briefly until the mixture can be drunk. -Special white turmeric, potion in one cup of boiling water and let cool.
To be continue…
- allergic reaction to antibiotics anaphylactic bacterial
- allergic reaction to hair dye vitamin
- asthma action plan for children nebulizer and inhaler air breathing
- asthma medications list best sources vitamin
- bladder cancer symptoms in women best resources adenocarcinoma
- calcium and vitamin d recommendations structure bones
- can you get cancer from smoking weed scrotum
- diabetic shock symptoms energy metabolism cause death
- cholesterol in shrimp fight hyperlipidemia
- cholesterol levels for men baked fish
- powerful cholesterol lowering foods list crackers
- top cholesterol medications list bile acid sequestrants
- vitamin k rich foods for injured skin
- overdosing of vitamin k side effects in huge portions
- is vitamin water bad for you for diabetic person
- are vitamin water ingredients really safe
- vitamins for hair loss in women you should know
- vitamins in carrots juice as special drink
- vitamins to help hair growth are really exists
- what is vitamin c good for