Fresh material-Wash all ingredients thoroughly. -Prepare a place of stew made of pottery (pots). -Put all the ingredients that have been washed into the cauldron. -Add 3 cups of water. -Boil remaining cooking water to about two cups. -Refrigerate for a while and enter in the glass if it will be taken.
How to use-Potion drink twice a day, that morning when I wake up and at night before bed. -ingredients can be added honey or brown sugar to taste authentic. -white turmeric herb as a beverage after drinking a potion cover the main
H. Vaginal cancer cure
The vagina is a channel that is directly related to the lowest part of the uterus, the cervix.
Vaginal wall is lined by epithelium composed of squamous cells have many folds that help to keep it open vagina during intercourse or childbirth takes place.
Cancer or malignant tumor usually found in the channel towards the cervix or the vaginal wall. These cancers do not arise suddenly, but evolve over the years. Cancers that arise in the vagina will cause damage to the lining of the vaginal injuries that can cause bleeding and infection.
Cancer Incidence Risk Factors Vagina
The cause of vaginal cancer is not known until now. However, the risk factors as triggers of cancer in these women’s reproductive organs are as follows:
-First, the woman was aged 50 years or had entered menopause.
-Second, the hormone drug to prevent miscarriage used excessively and for long periods, such as DBS (diethylstilbestrol).
-Third, women infected with HPV (human papilloma virus), the virus that causes genital warts are transmitted through sexual contact.
-Fourth, sexual relations conducted in their teenage years.
-Fifth, Women love to multiple partners.
-Sixth, women affected by cervical cancer.
-Seventh, Women experienced irritation of the vagina.
-Eighth, Women love to smoke.
Attacks Symptoms Vaginal Cancer
Symptoms due to cancer of the vagina is relatively easier to detect than cervical cancer or ovarian cancer. Some of the symptoms of vaginal cancer as follows:
-First, watery discharge from her vagina.
-Second, vaginal bleeding occurred.
-Third, the injury arises as ulceration of the lining of the vagina and cause bleeding and infection.
-Fourth, pelvic pain constantly.
-Fifth, feels pain in the vagina during sexual intercourse.
-Sixth, the vagina Pain when urinating or constipation.
-Seventh, There is an abnormal lump in the vagina.
Checking In Early
Vaginal cancer can strike women, especially in old age. However thus, instead mean young woman freed from this cancer.
To be continue…
- allergic reaction to antibiotics anaphylactic bacterial
- allergic reaction to hair dye vitamin
- asthma action plan for children nebulizer and inhaler air breathing
- asthma medications list best sources vitamin
- bladder cancer symptoms in women best resources adenocarcinoma
- calcium and vitamin d recommendations structure bones
- can you get cancer from smoking weed scrotum
- diabetic shock symptoms energy metabolism cause death
- cholesterol in shrimp fight hyperlipidemia
- cholesterol levels for men baked fish
- powerful cholesterol lowering foods list crackers
- top cholesterol medications list bile acid sequestrants
- vitamin k rich foods for injured skin
- overdosing of vitamin k side effects in huge portions
- is vitamin water bad for you for diabetic person
- are vitamin water ingredients really safe
- vitamins for hair loss in women you should know
- vitamins in carrots juice as special drink
- vitamins to help hair growth are really exists
- what is vitamin c good for