-Let stand briefly until the mixture can be drunk. -Special white turmeric, potion in one cup of boiling water.
Fresh material-Wash all ingredients thoroughly. -Prepare a place of stew made of pottery (pots). -Put all the ingredients that have been washed into the cauldron. -Add 3-4 cups of water. -Boil remaining cooking water to about two cups. -Let cool a bit and put in the glass if it gets drunk.
3. How to use herbs-Potion drink twice as much as one glass a day, that morning when I wake up and at night before bed. -If you do not like bitter taste, you can add honey or brown sugar to taste authentic.
-white turmeric herb used as a cover drink after drink major potion.
J. Cure myomas
Myomas are benign tumors originating from the uterine muscle (myometrium) or connective tissue growing on the walls or in the womb. Myomas can grow inside the uterine cavity, between the uterine lining, or outside the womb with a separate handle which is attached to the uterine wall. Uterine enlargement associated with estrogen and mostly occur in the reproductive period. Myomas which can grow very small (microscopic) of up to a soccer ball.
Myomas including types of tumor who a lot is found on the appliance the female reproductive.
An estimated one in five women of childbearing age can be stricken with myomas. Myomas will cause irregular periods or blood comes out too much. Generally, not many women know the type of the disease.
Though this tumor is different from cancer. Myomas are benign and do not spread, while the cancer could spread to all organs of the body, and are malignant.
Risk factors Incidence of myomas
Main cause of myoma of the uterus and surrounding areas is not known until today. However, myomas are found in women aged over 50 years of age or pasacamenopause. Woman users preparations estrogen are also very susceptible against attack myomas.
Although not malignant as cancer, myomas should watch out because it can interfere with pregnancy such as miscarriage and fetal abnormality lies. Therefore, for women who have entered menopause and hormone users should be aware of the possibility of uterine myomas. Women who are overweight (obesity), did not have children, and unmarried also has a large exposure risk factors for myomas. Genetic factors (heredity) and too much eating preserved foods can also trigger the onset of myomas.
To prevent the occurrence of myomas on reproductive organs were preserved foods should be avoided, undercooked food, KB injectable and oral contraceptives, and to conduct regular health checks and periodic.
To be continue…
- allergic reaction to antibiotics anaphylactic bacterial
- allergic reaction to hair dye vitamin
- asthma action plan for children nebulizer and inhaler air breathing
- asthma medications list best sources vitamin
- bladder cancer symptoms in women best resources adenocarcinoma
- calcium and vitamin d recommendations structure bones
- can you get cancer from smoking weed scrotum
- diabetic shock symptoms energy metabolism cause death
- cholesterol in shrimp fight hyperlipidemia
- cholesterol levels for men baked fish
- powerful cholesterol lowering foods list crackers
- top cholesterol medications list bile acid sequestrants
- vitamin k rich foods for injured skin
- overdosing of vitamin k side effects in huge portions
- is vitamin water bad for you for diabetic person
- are vitamin water ingredients really safe
- vitamins for hair loss in women you should know
- vitamins in carrots juice as special drink
- vitamins to help hair growth are really exists
- what is vitamin c good for