The vast majority of cancer patients who have proven the efficacy of medicinal plants said that the cancer should be treated with medicine herbs because its effect may be said almost nothing.
Empirically, the plant has long been used by our ancestors as a drug. In principle, a medicinal plant used in cancer treatment serves to inhibit the growth of the cancer, destroying cancer, and improve the function of vital organs are damaged by cancer. There have been many kinds of medicinal plants that have been researched and proven to treat womb cancer. However, until now still continue to do further research by experts.
For cancer patients who want to use plants as medicine, it is not difficult. There are many types of plants that can be used, either single or in a mixture of several medicinal plants. To obtain medicinal plants, can directly go to the stores herbal medicine, traditional healers and herbal clinic. In fact, some pharmacies also provide medications in the form of herb plants. Medicinal herbs are available in these places is already in a variety of packaging, such as capsules, tablets, dry simplicia, or still in fresh condition.
C. Curing Breast Cancer
Breast cancer is a malignant tumor affecting breast tissue.
Breast tissue consists of terse but the mammary gland (milk gland water maker), the channel glands (the ducts), and the supporting tissue of the breast. Breast cancer does not invade the breast skin that serves as a wrapper. Breast cancer cells and causes breast tissue to change shape to become abnormal and multiply in an uncontrolled manner.
Breast cancer is the disease most feared by women. Nevertheless, based on recent findings, men can get breast cancer. From the research of experts shows that one in eight women developing breast cancer. In Indonesia, breast cancer is the second most common cancer of women after oral or cervical cancer.
Breast cancer usually affects women who have been outstanding for more than 40 years. However, young women can develop this cancer.
Breast Cancer Risk Factors
The cause of breast cancer has not been know for sure. However, the risk factors as triggers of breast cancer include the following:
-First, the consumption of fatty foods and high protein but low in fiber too much. Such foods contain carcinogenic substances that can stimulate cancer cell growth.
-Second, certain hormones are used in excess, such as the hormone of sexual desire enhancer.
-Third, The Pill is used at a young age.
To be continue…
- allergic reaction to antibiotics anaphylactic bacterial
- allergic reaction to hair dye vitamin
- asthma action plan for children nebulizer and inhaler air breathing
- asthma medications list best sources vitamin
- bladder cancer symptoms in women best resources adenocarcinoma
- calcium and vitamin d recommendations structure bones
- can you get cancer from smoking weed scrotum
- diabetic shock symptoms energy metabolism cause death
- cholesterol in shrimp fight hyperlipidemia
- cholesterol levels for men baked fish
- powerful cholesterol lowering foods list crackers
- top cholesterol medications list bile acid sequestrants
- vitamin k rich foods for injured skin
- overdosing of vitamin k side effects in huge portions
- is vitamin water bad for you for diabetic person
- are vitamin water ingredients really safe
- vitamins for hair loss in women you should know
- vitamins in carrots juice as special drink
- vitamins to help hair growth are really exists
- what is vitamin c good for