This self-examination should be done regularly, ie once a month. This is so concerned to anticipate quickly if the found a lump in the breast. Ways that do their own breast examination is as follows.
+ At the outset, despite all the clothes and stood in front of the mirror to the position of both hands straight down. Notice the whole of both breasts thoroughly.
? Make sure there is absence of visible changes, both in form and size of the breast. Only women are more concerned to understand if there are changes in form and size of the breasts.
+ Lift your arms up until straight. Consider again the entire breast. Ensure the presence or absence of visible changes, like the pull on around breast tar or any wrinkles in the skin of the breast.
? The condition of perfect standing with arms straight at your sides, massage or press slowly right in the left breast around the nipple with his right hand, while the right breast with his left hand. Ensure the presence or absence of liquid (water instead of milk) is out of the nipple.
A lying position
+ Put a pillow under the shoulders or lower back for ease of inspection.
+ Put your right hand under his head and left hand fingering slowly while pressing the right breast. Vice versa, put your left hand under the head and check the left breast with your right hand.
+ Do palpability in a circular motion with the pressure slowly. Use three points the index finger, middle finger and ring finger to palpate.
If in the process discovered a lump in the breast, you should consult your doctor as soon as possible. This is necessary because not all lumps arising in the breast cancer. Consulted a doctor the sooner the sooner we can be sure the lump is cancerous or not.
In addition, the sooner treatment can be done.
In addition to breast self-exam, breast exam can also be done by biopsy, CT scan, IR (infrared), x-ray (mammography), and ultrasonogram (USG). However, this method requires that the cost for women who are not capable of a little hard to do. It’s true, breast self-examination is the most practical and cheapest in the possibility of detecting breast cancer.
A. Materials for Use herbs and potions
Remedy 1. For early-stage breast cancer patients to intermediate (I- m)-parasite tea 10 grams-Grass pearls 5 grams-Warulandak 5 grams-3 grams of rat tuber
To be continue…
- allergic reaction to antibiotics anaphylactic bacterial
- allergic reaction to hair dye vitamin
- asthma action plan for children nebulizer and inhaler air breathing
- asthma medications list best sources vitamin
- bladder cancer symptoms in women best resources adenocarcinoma
- calcium and vitamin d recommendations structure bones
- can you get cancer from smoking weed scrotum
- diabetic shock symptoms energy metabolism cause death
- cholesterol in shrimp fight hyperlipidemia
- cholesterol levels for men baked fish
- powerful cholesterol lowering foods list crackers
- top cholesterol medications list bile acid sequestrants
- vitamin k rich foods for injured skin
- overdosing of vitamin k side effects in huge portions
- is vitamin water bad for you for diabetic person
- are vitamin water ingredients really safe
- vitamins for hair loss in women you should know
- vitamins in carrots juice as special drink
- vitamins to help hair growth are really exists
- what is vitamin c good for