A. The intricacies of cancer
In simple terms, cancer cells are growing continuously in not the lowest, without limitation, and not normal (abnormal). The growth of cancer cells is not coordinated with other networks that are harmful to the body. Another mentioned the context of cancer is a malignant tumor is an abnormal growth that is not known exactly why. Under normal conditions, the cell will simply multiply by dividing themselves if there are dead or damaged. Cancer cell proliferation will continue to run even if not needed by the body. Cancer cells destroy other cells of normal tissues and spread to the supporting tissues of the body organs of the body organs.
Parts of the affected organs is inhibited cancer cell growth.
Cancers including non-infectious diseases. These diseases result from abnormal physical conditions and unhealthy lifestyles. Nevertheless, the disease can be passed down from parents to their children. Cancer risk is greater if one family member affected by cancer.
Cancer can affect all segments of society regardless of social status, age, and gender. In terms of social status, cancer can attack the rich, poor, educated, and those who are not educated at all. Children, adolescents, and adults are also not spared from the onslaught of cancer. So it is with men and women can develop the most feared diseases of this.
When we hear people talking about cancer, we certainly would not imagine how horrible it was found relatively quickly treatment is a scourge that is very scary for some people. Cancer is the number one killer disease among the diseases. Other non-infectious. So if someone has been diagnosed with cancer, the death that will haunt him.
Unfortunately, communities often do not understand the fundamental understanding of cancer. They are still eaten issues or things that are not critical about the cancer, if a trivial illness, they directly relate to cancer. In fact, not necessarily like it.
Cancer occurs when cells in the body divide without control.
These abnormal cells can invade nearby tissue, or move to a remote location by entering the bloodstream or lymphatic system. In order for the human body can function normally, every organ must have a number of specific cells. However, cells in most organs have short life spans.
Well, so the organs can continue to function, the body must replace cells lost through the process of cell division. Cell division is controlled by genes located in the cell nucleus.
To be continue…
- allergic reaction to antibiotics anaphylactic bacterial
- allergic reaction to hair dye vitamin
- asthma action plan for children nebulizer and inhaler air breathing
- asthma medications list best sources vitamin
- bladder cancer symptoms in women best resources adenocarcinoma
- calcium and vitamin d recommendations structure bones
- can you get cancer from smoking weed scrotum
- diabetic shock symptoms energy metabolism cause death
- cholesterol in shrimp fight hyperlipidemia
- cholesterol levels for men baked fish
- powerful cholesterol lowering foods list crackers
- top cholesterol medications list bile acid sequestrants
- vitamin k rich foods for injured skin
- overdosing of vitamin k side effects in huge portions
- is vitamin water bad for you for diabetic person
- are vitamin water ingredients really safe
- vitamins for hair loss in women you should know
- vitamins in carrots juice as special drink
- vitamins to help hair growth are really exists
- what is vitamin c good for