For example, the risk of colon cancer and breast cancer in Japan is priced low, but this increased risk in Japanese men living in America, which ultimately risks as large as other Americans. Uniquely, the Japanese have gastric cancer incidence rates are very high. However, the Japanese who were born in America, this figure was lower. Geographical variation in
The cancer risk seems to involve many factors, which is a combination of genetic factors, diet, and environment.
Seventh-Virus. Some viruses can cause cancer in humans. These cancer-causing virus called oncogenic viruses, for example, papilloma virus that causes genital warts, which includes one of the causes of cervical cancer in women.
There are also hepatitis B virus and hepatitis C can cause liver cancer.
Eighth, Infected. Infections due to Schistosoma parasites can cause bladder cancer due to chronic irritation of the bladder.
Ninth, Mormon. Mormon is a substance produced by glands of the body, which controls the activities of the organs. For example, diethyl stilbestrol is an artificial sex hormone, which is commonly used to fatten cattle he wan. Apparently, these hormones as the cause of cervical cancer, breast, and other means of reproduction. In some studies note that excessive administration of certain hormones can cause cancer in the affected organs, such as breast, uterus, inching eggs, and prostate.
C. The occurrence of substances Triggers Cancer
In general, cancers have a typical trigger. To that end, we need to understand that there are certain types of cancer triggers that can cause the occurrence of some cancers.
Foods that contain lots of carbohydrates, like potatoes, cassava, yams, bananas, rice, and the like, when fried will decompose and react with amino acids, resulting in carcinogenic compounds as a trigger for cancer. Likewise with baked goods. While the food is boiled or steamed not experience such reactions, so it does not produce acrylamide. If there is, the levels are very small.
Experimental studies on rats have shown that acrylamide causes tumors, DNA damage, nerve damage, disturbing fertility rates, and result in miscarriage.
A plate of French fries are cooked at a temperature of 220 ° C contain acrylamide about 2,500 micro-grams. In mice, this number had caused the mutation. Well, what would happen if you eat french fries, crackers, fried bananas, fried cassava, fried tempeh, and other fried foods every day?
In fact, many doctors always recommend that you avoid these kinds of fried foods. So, does this suggestion mean that we do not eat fried foods? Actually, we may eat, provided it is not excessive.
To be continue…
- allergic reaction to antibiotics anaphylactic bacterial
- allergic reaction to hair dye vitamin
- asthma action plan for children nebulizer and inhaler air breathing
- asthma medications list best sources vitamin
- bladder cancer symptoms in women best resources adenocarcinoma
- calcium and vitamin d recommendations structure bones
- can you get cancer from smoking weed scrotum
- diabetic shock symptoms energy metabolism cause death
- cholesterol in shrimp fight hyperlipidemia
- cholesterol levels for men baked fish
- powerful cholesterol lowering foods list crackers
- top cholesterol medications list bile acid sequestrants
- vitamin k rich foods for injured skin
- overdosing of vitamin k side effects in huge portions
- is vitamin water bad for you for diabetic person
- are vitamin water ingredients really safe
- vitamins for hair loss in women you should know
- vitamins in carrots juice as special drink
- vitamins to help hair growth are really exists
- what is vitamin c good for