Therefore, oil is also needed in the metabolism of the body with a size of no more than 5-10 ml / day (1-2 tablespoons).
Of course, that we may be able to control the oil content in the body, we need to apply special tips in daily life. Among them is our own fry food with new oil, used oil instead of other fried foods. The oil had never expected to be used to fry the still free of acrylamide and other carcinogenic substances. We can also set the oil temperature during frying to prevent overheating, as well as lifting the maturation of a medium-sized fries or before it gets too brown, much less burn.
Oil temperature when frying on medium heat about 180-220 ° C. The lower the temperature, the less acrylamide is formed. Instead, the hot temperature, the more akrilamidanya. In addition, the heated cooking oil is too high to be oxidized and polymerized, resulting in free radical substances and trans oils (trans fatty acids) that are harmful to health and lead to cancer.
Cooking oil is turned into a trans oil is characterized by the discharge of smoke from the pan, changing the color becomes darker, it smells rancid / stinging, more viscous fluid, and cause itching / irritation of the throat.
However, there is also a trans oil naturally without going through the frying process, namely the fat of ruminant animals.
compared to new oil. Oil was also easier and quicker smoke blackened, although the temperature is not too hot. Habits of deep-fried food vendors is to use very much oil, and heat (up to 300 ° C) with a large fire repeatedly, in order to obtain the fries are crisp and dry. Fried foods like this are crunchy and taste better, but it contains many carcinogenic compounds Fried foods will absorb the oil in the vicinity. Food is to be air-oil, and carcinogenic compounds in the oil might also enter the body.
Well, to fry itself, we can arrange for the oil temperature is not too hot and use a little oil so that not too many contain acrylamide and other carcinogenic compounds that are absorbed in the diet. Instead, before a meal, oil remains attached to the food absorbed prior to use tissue paper.
determine the quality of frying oil and cooking it yourself at home. Because, there are many types of cooking oil which is often heralded safe for health, but it has the potential dangers.
To be continue…
- allergic reaction to antibiotics anaphylactic bacterial
- allergic reaction to hair dye vitamin
- asthma action plan for children nebulizer and inhaler air breathing
- asthma medications list best sources vitamin
- bladder cancer symptoms in women best resources adenocarcinoma
- calcium and vitamin d recommendations structure bones
- can you get cancer from smoking weed scrotum
- diabetic shock symptoms energy metabolism cause death
- cholesterol in shrimp fight hyperlipidemia
- cholesterol levels for men baked fish
- powerful cholesterol lowering foods list crackers
- top cholesterol medications list bile acid sequestrants
- vitamin k rich foods for injured skin
- overdosing of vitamin k side effects in huge portions
- is vitamin water bad for you for diabetic person
- are vitamin water ingredients really safe
- vitamins for hair loss in women you should know
- vitamins in carrots juice as special drink
- vitamins to help hair growth are really exists
- what is vitamin c good for