E. The signs of Cancer and
Indeed, a person may develop cancer due to many factors. Among these genes is a factor, certain foods and drinks, and so forth. So that we can identify the presence of cancer in the body, we must recognize the signs of early cancer. Signs of cancer can be divided into two, namely cancer signs of a general nature and is specific. As for signs of cancer that are common are as follows:
First, weight loss with no known cause.
Second, the fever is more often seen in advanced stages, especially when the cancer affects the immune system and reduce the defense against infection.
Third, excessive fatigue.
Fourth, the pain that appears in certain places, which is a system of advanced stages of cancer.
Fifth, change the color of your skin turn yellow, red, itching, or excessive hair growth.
In addition to signs of cancer of a general nature, we also need to be alert for signs of cancer of a special nature. Of them are as follows:-The existence of non-healing ulcers-A lump in the breast or other body parts-unusual bleeding-Changes in bowel habit and small-Difficulty digesting food or swallowing-Cough or hoarseness that does not go hiking-hearing problems
- allergic reaction to antibiotics anaphylactic bacterial
- allergic reaction to hair dye vitamin
- asthma action plan for children nebulizer and inhaler air breathing
- asthma medications list best sources vitamin
- bladder cancer symptoms in women best resources adenocarcinoma
- calcium and vitamin d recommendations structure bones
- can you get cancer from smoking weed scrotum
- diabetic shock symptoms energy metabolism cause death
- cholesterol in shrimp fight hyperlipidemia
- cholesterol levels for men baked fish
- powerful cholesterol lowering foods list crackers
- top cholesterol medications list bile acid sequestrants
- vitamin k rich foods for injured skin
- overdosing of vitamin k side effects in huge portions
- is vitamin water bad for you for diabetic person
- are vitamin water ingredients really safe
- vitamins for hair loss in women you should know
- vitamins in carrots juice as special drink
- vitamins to help hair growth are really exists
- what is vitamin c good for