When exposed to the cancer, breast skin will be cracked, red, ulcers, and discharge.
Women who experience these types of cancer has a cure rate of more batik if not accompanied by the emergence of a bump.
Sixth, Phylloides Tumor
Phylloides or phyllodes tumor is a type of breast cancer can be benign or malignant. Lumorphylloides connective tissue develops in the breast, which can be treated by surgical removal. Breast tumors are very rare. To that end, we need to know. That less than ten women in America die from breast cancer types are
Breast cancer treatment depends on the stage. One breast cancer treatment is a mastectomy, the surgical removal of the breast.
Actually, there are three types of mastectomy.
First, the Modified radical mastectomy, the surgical removal of the entire breast, breast tissue in the sternum, and ribs seiangka, and lump in the armpit.
Second, total (simple) mastectomy, which is
Surgical removal of the entire breast, eta pi instead of the glands in the armpit.
Third, Radical mastectomy, the surgical removal of part of the breast.
Typically, radical mastectomy is also called lumpectomy, the removal of tissue containing cancer cells, not the whole breast. This operation is always followed by the provision of radiotherapy. In general, umpectomy recommended to patients with large tumors less than 2 cm and located on the edge of the breast.
In addition to mastectomy, breast cancer can be treated with radiation or radiation, the radiation process in the affected area of cancer using X-rays and gamma rays are aimed at killing cancer cells remaining in the breast after surgery. Radiation effects include body becomes weak, poor appetite, skin color around the breast to black, as well as hemoglobin and leukocyte factors tend to decrease as a result of radiation.
Breast cancer prevention strategies can use primary prevention in a way avoid the various risk factors and implement a healthy lifestyle. In addition, we also can implement secondary prevention. Secondary prevention against women at risk for breast cancer.
Secondary prevention is done by way of early detection. Several methods of early detection continues to experience the development. Screening with mammography has a claimed accuracy of 90% of all breast cancer patients, therefore, screening with mammography remains off the ground with the consideration that women who have reached the age of 40 years doing cancer risk assessement survey. Deaths due to breast cancer more experienced by women who did not examine her own breasts.
To be continue…
- allergic reaction to antibiotics anaphylactic bacterial
- allergic reaction to hair dye vitamin
- asthma action plan for children nebulizer and inhaler air breathing
- asthma medications list best sources vitamin
- bladder cancer symptoms in women best resources adenocarcinoma
- calcium and vitamin d recommendations structure bones
- can you get cancer from smoking weed scrotum
- diabetic shock symptoms energy metabolism cause death
- cholesterol in shrimp fight hyperlipidemia
- cholesterol levels for men baked fish
- powerful cholesterol lowering foods list crackers
- top cholesterol medications list bile acid sequestrants
- vitamin k rich foods for injured skin
- overdosing of vitamin k side effects in huge portions
- is vitamin water bad for you for diabetic person
- are vitamin water ingredients really safe
- vitamins for hair loss in women you should know
- vitamins in carrots juice as special drink
- vitamins to help hair growth are really exists
- what is vitamin c good for