Indeed, in the alternation of sexual partners is closely related to the possibility of contracting venereal disease. One of them is the Human Papilloma Virus (HPV). This virus will transform cells at mucosal surfaces, thus splitting into more. When too much and not as required, will undoubtedly turn into cancer
-Eighth, Late married. Women who married late risk of ovarian cancer and endometrial cancer. Because, he constantly ovulate without a pause. Thus, stimulation of the endometrium also occurs constantly. As a result, the endometrial cells turn into cancer. The same risk would be faced by women who are married, but do not want to have children.
That’s because she ovulated constantly. When the first period occurred under the age of 12, then the longer ovulation. And, the chances of developing ovarian cancer was even greater.
To prevent cervical cancer, should we get married, pregnant, or taking birth control pills. By taking birth control pills, the smaller the chances of ovulation. If we continue to ovulate since the age of 15-45 years, then we are the family planning for 10 years, the shorter the time of ovulation. The results showed that the use of birth control pills for contraception can prevent the onset of ovarian cancer by 50%.
-Ninth, use of estrogen. The risk of uterine cancer experienced by women who are late menopause. Therefore, the stimulation of the endometrium for longer, so endometriumnya often exposed to estrogen and allow the emergence of cervical cancer. So it’s not surprising that women who take estrogen potentially uncontrollable cancerous uterus.
In general, women who had menopause in developed countries using estrogen to prevent osteoporosis and heart attacks. Actually, its use particularly at risk because estrogen stimulates the endometrium wall thickening and endometrial cells, so it turns into cancer. The use of estrogen should be under the supervision of a physician so that he can provide an anti-hormone and not make it develop into cancer.
In the previous description, we have learned that certain types of cervical cancer, namely cancer of the cervix, endometrium, ovary. That we might better understand the three should we look at the following descriptions:
A. Cervical Cancer
The symptoms of cervical cancer include excessive vaginal discharge, foul-smelling and do not heal. Related to this, we need to know that not all white sign of cancer, because the discharge can occur due to a stimulus other adam. Therefore, if there is an abnormal vaginal discharge, should we immediately checked by a doctor.
To be continue…
- allergic reaction to antibiotics anaphylactic bacterial
- allergic reaction to hair dye vitamin
- asthma action plan for children nebulizer and inhaler air breathing
- asthma medications list best sources vitamin
- bladder cancer symptoms in women best resources adenocarcinoma
- calcium and vitamin d recommendations structure bones
- can you get cancer from smoking weed scrotum
- diabetic shock symptoms energy metabolism cause death
- cholesterol in shrimp fight hyperlipidemia
- cholesterol levels for men baked fish
- powerful cholesterol lowering foods list crackers
- top cholesterol medications list bile acid sequestrants
- vitamin k rich foods for injured skin
- overdosing of vitamin k side effects in huge portions
- is vitamin water bad for you for diabetic person
- are vitamin water ingredients really safe
- vitamins for hair loss in women you should know
- vitamins in carrots juice as special drink
- vitamins to help hair growth are really exists
- what is vitamin c good for