If the conditions are like that, then u anus urethra should be removed. Instead, the doctor will make a new anus to the urethra through the abdomen. Actually, the irradiation can also cause vaginal cramp, so difficult to hold people having sex. Moreover, when the tumor was resistant to radiation, so that any number of irradiation, the tumor is still there. In fact, the complication of irradiation is very risky. This is what makes radiation done when no other options.
As with the operation, although a third of the vagina removed, but patients can still have sex.
In addition to radiation and surgery, there are actually other ways of treatment, namely chemotherapy, chemotherapy is when one way is not possible anymore.
For example, in a year, a woman has been irradiated. If the conditions are like this, then he should not be irradiated again, because it was feared would be complications, unfortunately, still has obstacles to chemotherapy because it cost very expensive.
2. Ovarian Cancer
The symptoms of ovarian cancer, the stomach fullness, bloating, and uncomfortable. However, these symptoms are not specific. In fact, most women with ovarian cancer just does not feel any symptoms. Other symptoms. Ie, enlarged abdomen, feel a lump, pelvic pain, and interference with due emphasis on the gastrointestinal tract and urinary tract. Once symptoms appear, there will be accumulation of fluid in the abdominal cavity to drain into the chest cavity, thus looking increasingly distended abdomen, and sometimes accompanied by shortness of breath.
If this is so, then delayed ovarian cancer, these conditions often occur because of late detection. This delay is caused by the difficulty of detecting at an early stage, because the ovaries are in the pelvic cavity, thus invisible from the outside.
Typically, ovarian cancer can be detected through the body. If the cyst is found, it will be in the ultrasound to determine the presence or absence of signs of cancer, although not all cysts turn into cancer. Cysts that lead to cancer or locus berlokus-sectional, and the walls are thick and irregular. Other tests of CT scans and tumor marker (a sign of a tumor) through blood tests.
Treatment can be done to overcome ovarian cancer is surgery combined with therapy. Unfortunately, this method has certain complications, namely nausea, vomiting, or hair loss. Related to it.
we need to know that chemotherapy is not administered in patients with early stage.
3. Kanker Endometrium
Endometrial cancer symptoms include bleeding, particularly post-menopausal or menstrual periods outside.
To be continue…
- allergic reaction to antibiotics anaphylactic bacterial
- allergic reaction to hair dye vitamin
- asthma action plan for children nebulizer and inhaler air breathing
- asthma medications list best sources vitamin
- bladder cancer symptoms in women best resources adenocarcinoma
- calcium and vitamin d recommendations structure bones
- can you get cancer from smoking weed scrotum
- diabetic shock symptoms energy metabolism cause death
- cholesterol in shrimp fight hyperlipidemia
- cholesterol levels for men baked fish
- powerful cholesterol lowering foods list crackers
- top cholesterol medications list bile acid sequestrants
- vitamin k rich foods for injured skin
- overdosing of vitamin k side effects in huge portions
- is vitamin water bad for you for diabetic person
- are vitamin water ingredients really safe
- vitamins for hair loss in women you should know
- vitamins in carrots juice as special drink
- vitamins to help hair growth are really exists
- what is vitamin c good for