Or, these symptoms indicated by the occurrence of menstruation that lasts very long and many. If her period like that, means endoetriumnya increasingly thickened.
Because early symptoms of endometrial cancer in the form of bleeding, the patient tends to perform early, so most of these diseases can be detected at an early stage. Meanwhile, an ultrasound done to look at a wall thickness of the endometrium. In addition to the investigation, also conducted curettage, the liquid is brought to the pathologist to detect the presence or absence of cancer.
F, Prostate Cancer
Prostate cancer is a malignant tumor that grows in the prostate gland.
Prostate cancer is very common. Microscopic examination of prostate tissue after surgery or autopsy reduce the presence of cancer in 50% of men aged over 70 years, and all men aged over 90 years. Most cancers do not cause symptoms-/. Certain nets because the spread is very slow. The prostate gland is the male sex organ that produces semen, and the fluid that helps sperm to “swim” during ejaculation. It lies below the bladder and around the channel icing.
Prostate cancer due to consumption. Was high and increased levels of testosterone Prostate cancer is the number three cause of death in men, and including the leading cause of death of men over the age of 74 years.
Prostate cancer is rarely found in men aged less than 40 years. Men at higher risk of prostate cancer is a black male over the age of 60 years, for example, farmers and artists. The lowest incidence was found in Japanese men and vegetarians.
Prostate cancer can be grouped into four, namely stage A, B, C, and D. In stage A, lump / tumor as a forerunner of cancer can not be felt as a physical examination. Typically, the tumor was discovered by accident after prostate surgery because of other diseases.
In stage B, tumor confined to the prostate, and is usually discovered during a physical examination.
In stage C, rumor has spread beyond the prostate capsule, remains: not reached the lymph nodes. Meanwhile, the D stage, the cancer has spread to regional lymph nodes or other body parts such as bones and lungs.
Symptoms are common in prostate cancer include red urine because it contains blood, urine or the occurrence of sudden arrest. In some cases, prostate cancer was diagnosed after the barn spread to the bones, particularly the pelvic bones, ribs, and spine.
To be continue…
- allergic reaction to antibiotics anaphylactic bacterial
- allergic reaction to hair dye vitamin
- asthma action plan for children nebulizer and inhaler air breathing
- asthma medications list best sources vitamin
- bladder cancer symptoms in women best resources adenocarcinoma
- calcium and vitamin d recommendations structure bones
- can you get cancer from smoking weed scrotum
- diabetic shock symptoms energy metabolism cause death
- cholesterol in shrimp fight hyperlipidemia
- cholesterol levels for men baked fish
- powerful cholesterol lowering foods list crackers
- top cholesterol medications list bile acid sequestrants
- vitamin k rich foods for injured skin
- overdosing of vitamin k side effects in huge portions
- is vitamin water bad for you for diabetic person
- are vitamin water ingredients really safe
- vitamins for hair loss in women you should know
- vitamins in carrots juice as special drink
- vitamins to help hair growth are really exists
- what is vitamin c good for