Or, cancer has spread to the kidneys, which can cause kidney failure. When cancer spreads, patients are usually anemic. Prostate cancer can also spread to the brain, causing seizures and other neurological symptoms or mental.
Meanwhile, the symptoms of other prostate cancer can be identified, ie, pain when ejaculating, pain in lower back pain when bowel movements, frequent urination, pain in the bones when pressed, pain in the abdomen, weight loss, as well as the presence of blood in the urine and semen.
The best way to find out or diagnose prostate cancer are digital rectal examination and blood. Digital rectal prostate cancer patients would indicate a hard lump of irregular shape.
While the blood tests done by measuring levels of prostate specific antigen (PSA), which is usually elevated in patients with prostate cancer. If you found a lump when digital rectal examination, ultrasound examination should be performed. With X-rays or bone scanning, can be known occurrence of cancer spread to bone.
Appropriate treatment for prostate cancer is still debated. Treatment options vary, depending on the stage. In the early stages can be used instead removal of the prostate and radiation therapy. If the cancer has spread, it is necessary to hormonal manipulation in order to reduce testosterone levels through medication or removal of the testes, In addition to hormonal manipulation, chemotherapy can also be done.
If prostate cancer is very pa red, then it can be treated with surgery or removal of the prostate gland. This is often done when cancer is in stage A and B. The procedure is long and is performed under general anesthesia nor spinal. An incision is made in the abdomen, and the patient should undergo treatment in the hospital for 5-? days Possible complications are impotence.
Prostate cancer can also be treated with removal of the testes. Removal of the testes leads to reduced levels of testosterone, but the procedure is the physical and psychological effects that can not be tolerated by the patient Actually, there is a kind of effective treatment assessed orkiektomi, does not require re-treatment, and inexpensive.
After undergoing orkiektomi any, the patient does not need to undergo hospital treatment. Typically, orkiektomi performed when the cancer has spread to parts of the body.
Another possibility for treating prostate cancer are radiation therapy. This therapy is used to treat cancer A, B, and C. If the risk of surgery is too high, then do radiation therapy.
To be continue…
- allergic reaction to antibiotics anaphylactic bacterial
- allergic reaction to hair dye vitamin
- asthma action plan for children nebulizer and inhaler air breathing
- asthma medications list best sources vitamin
- bladder cancer symptoms in women best resources adenocarcinoma
- calcium and vitamin d recommendations structure bones
- can you get cancer from smoking weed scrotum
- diabetic shock symptoms energy metabolism cause death
- cholesterol in shrimp fight hyperlipidemia
- cholesterol levels for men baked fish
- powerful cholesterol lowering foods list crackers
- top cholesterol medications list bile acid sequestrants
- vitamin k rich foods for injured skin
- overdosing of vitamin k side effects in huge portions
- is vitamin water bad for you for diabetic person
- are vitamin water ingredients really safe
- vitamins for hair loss in women you should know
- vitamins in carrots juice as special drink
- vitamins to help hair growth are really exists
- what is vitamin c good for