Radiation therapy to the prostate gland can be done in several ways.
First, external radiation therapy is performed in hospitals without having to be hospitalized. Side effects such as decreased appetite, fatigue, skin reactions (eg redness and irritation), as well as injuries or burns to the rectum, diarrhea, bladder infections, and hematuria. External radiation therapy is performed 5 times per week for 6-8 weeks.
Second, transplant grains iodine, gold, or iridium radioactive prostate tissue indirectly through a small incision. The advantage of this form of radiation therapy is radiation indirectly directed at the prostate and surrounding tissue damage is much less.
Prostate cancer patients suggested that high levels of the economy cured by surgery. The term is a radical prosintektomi or removal of the prostate gland. Often, surgery is performed on-stage cancer A and B. The procedure is quite long and is performed under general anesthesia or spinal. When dissected, the doctor makes an incision in the abdomen or perineal area, and, the patient should undergo treatment in hospital for 5-7 days. Doctors can also perform sparing radical prostatectomy potency orkiektomi (removal of the testicles or castration). Removal of the testicles can cause reduced testosterone levels.
Doctors can also prescribe a synthetic luteinizing hormone releasing its function resembles hornaone, Among them is Lupron and zoladeks.
These drugs can suppress testosterone. This condition is called chemical castration, because it has the same result with the removal of the testes. The drug is administered in the form of an injection every three months.
Specifically, the types of drugs used to treat prostate cancer, namely mitoxantron, prednisone, paclitaxel, dosetaxel, estramustin, and ad nam vein. The side effects vary, depending on the type of drug administered. Drug delivery also must be accompanied by monitoring aspects. Whatever type of treatment is undertaken, the patient will be monitored closely, related to the development of illness. Monitoring includes blood tests to determine levels of normal (usually every 3 months or 1 year), and bone scanning or CT scan to determine the spread of cancer.
Actually, there are several types of medicinal plants that can be consumed by patients with prostate cancer. Some medicinal plants native to Indonesia proved capable of repairing and curing prostate disorders. For example, the alloy and the bitter roots of the weeds. Well, so we can make various potions to resolve inflammation and prostate enlargement, we should look at examples of the following ingredients:
To be continue…
- allergic reaction to antibiotics anaphylactic bacterial
- allergic reaction to hair dye vitamin
- asthma action plan for children nebulizer and inhaler air breathing
- asthma medications list best sources vitamin
- bladder cancer symptoms in women best resources adenocarcinoma
- calcium and vitamin d recommendations structure bones
- can you get cancer from smoking weed scrotum
- diabetic shock symptoms energy metabolism cause death
- cholesterol in shrimp fight hyperlipidemia
- cholesterol levels for men baked fish
- powerful cholesterol lowering foods list crackers
- top cholesterol medications list bile acid sequestrants
- vitamin k rich foods for injured skin
- overdosing of vitamin k side effects in huge portions
- is vitamin water bad for you for diabetic person
- are vitamin water ingredients really safe
- vitamins for hair loss in women you should know
- vitamins in carrots juice as special drink
- vitamins to help hair growth are really exists
- what is vitamin c good for