First, the fat can affect-levels of testosterone, a hormone that is necessary for the growth of prostate cells, both benign and malignant. Men who ate less fat had testosterone levels are relatively low.
Second, fat as a source of free radicals.
Third, the results of fatty acid metabolism of a substance suspected to be carcinogenic (leading cause of cancer). For example, omega-6 fatty acid that can spur the growth of prostate cancer cells. The correlation between fat intake and prostate cancer risk is also evidenced by the results of research epideniologik.
Prostate cancer is a malignant disease that is often experienced by men in some Western countries.
Although dl Asia has not been found, in the last ten years an increase in cases of critical scrutiny. The risk of prostate cancer is determined by two important factors, namely genetic and environmental factors.
The role of environmental migration research proved that found an increase in the incidence of prostate cancer in first-generation immigrants from Japan and China in the United States. The results of these studies, made a hypothesis that diet plays as one of the risk or spread of prostate cancer.
There are also other studies that support the correlation, the study in Hawaii. Unfortunately, some epidemiological studies failed to prove this correlation, including research in Norway.
Thus, although many epidemiological studies and biological studies that prove a link between high dietary fat and risk of prostate cancer, it still needed additional epidemiological studies to prove a definite correlation.
During this time, prostate cancer becomes frightening for men. However, the specter of the possibility of the ma immediately after the scientists succeeded in developing a new drug called abiraterone. The scientists assessed abiraterone as the most significant advances in the field of cancer treatment 3stat for 70 years.
Typically, the life expectancy following chemotherapy is no more than 18 months. Experts assume that prostate cancer is also influenced by sex hormones, such as testosterone produced in the testis.
Type of treatment that is done today is stop the testicles that produce testosterone. Even so, the experts; a had managed to find the fact that prostate cancer is a steady supply of sex hormones from many sources. Here, abiraterone inhibit the production of hormones throughout the body.
On the continent of Asia, prostate cancer is still relatively small. Thirteen state university medical school in Indonesia explained that prostate cancer is a malignant disease including ten that are often experienced by men.
To be continue…
- allergic reaction to antibiotics anaphylactic bacterial
- allergic reaction to hair dye vitamin
- asthma action plan for children nebulizer and inhaler air breathing
- asthma medications list best sources vitamin
- bladder cancer symptoms in women best resources adenocarcinoma
- calcium and vitamin d recommendations structure bones
- can you get cancer from smoking weed scrotum
- diabetic shock symptoms energy metabolism cause death
- cholesterol in shrimp fight hyperlipidemia
- cholesterol levels for men baked fish
- powerful cholesterol lowering foods list crackers
- top cholesterol medications list bile acid sequestrants
- vitamin k rich foods for injured skin
- overdosing of vitamin k side effects in huge portions
- is vitamin water bad for you for diabetic person
- are vitamin water ingredients really safe
- vitamins for hair loss in women you should know
- vitamins in carrots juice as special drink
- vitamins to help hair growth are really exists
- what is vitamin c good for