During the period 1995-1998, the average found seventeen cases per year, and ranked second only to bladder cancer.
6. Bladder Cancer
In general, due to bladder cancer risk factors in the work environment, such as the effects of the use of dyes, rubber. Leather, ink, or paint. Other risk factors of bacterial infection that frequently relapse or chronic urinary tract, which is caused by smoking. Bladder cancer will strike twice more in smokers than nonsmokers.
Bladder cancer is also influenced by the habit of drinking coffee. This cancer grows and the prostate gland, colon and rectum in men. Meanwhile, in women, bladder cancer arises from ginkoiogis tract under a disease which can clot in the bladder.
Symptoms that often occur in patients with bladder cancer is that he often complained of discomfort during urination Perhaps, this is a sign of bladder cancer. Most people diagnosed with bladder cancer when they reach the age of the 60′s. In fact, less than 1% of people diagnosed with bladder cancer at age under 40 years old. To that end, we need to know that the possibilities for developing the disease increases with age.
Diagnostic tests are often done shows that there is no accurate test for early detection of bladder cancer, however, urine cytology can be done to see the presence of cancer cells.
Factors that affect treatment include certainty in bladder tumor invasion, spread of disease, general condition of cancer patients clan.
These factors play an important role in the treatment plan, because the recurrence rate is high. Therefore, chemotherapy or immunotherapy Intravesikal highly recommended laser therapy may also include a step therapy that is likely applicable paca bladder cancer patients.
Nursing diagnosis can be done, among others, to prevent skin irritation in the area around the bladder, develop early intervention against possible complications, anticipation of the risk of infection R / T surgery to eliminate urine, using the type antimicrobial soap for washing hands, and to increase the flow of urine
Disruption of water sent as bladder cancer due to tobacco use or excessive smoking is a risk that must be faced by cancer patients: There are four stages of bladder cancer, which are separated by how far the cancer spread.
Stage 0 is the most vulnerable stage when the cancer cell invasion. Stage IV or the last stage is the most severe stage of cell invasion. While the phase II and phase III is that it shows how far the cancer cells spread to the bladder or other body parts in a variety of levels.
To be continue…
- allergic reaction to antibiotics anaphylactic bacterial
- allergic reaction to hair dye vitamin
- asthma action plan for children nebulizer and inhaler air breathing
- asthma medications list best sources vitamin
- bladder cancer symptoms in women best resources adenocarcinoma
- calcium and vitamin d recommendations structure bones
- can you get cancer from smoking weed scrotum
- diabetic shock symptoms energy metabolism cause death
- cholesterol in shrimp fight hyperlipidemia
- cholesterol levels for men baked fish
- powerful cholesterol lowering foods list crackers
- top cholesterol medications list bile acid sequestrants
- vitamin k rich foods for injured skin
- overdosing of vitamin k side effects in huge portions
- is vitamin water bad for you for diabetic person
- are vitamin water ingredients really safe
- vitamins for hair loss in women you should know
- vitamins in carrots juice as special drink
- vitamins to help hair growth are really exists
- what is vitamin c good for