There are also other cancer prevention that may go unnoticed by many, namely the use of the veil. Today, the veil is no longer a phenomenon of a particular social group, but has become a phenomenon of the whole society. Not a few artists, executives, and other public figures, and fond of wearing hijab. So, fortunately the people who have been wearing the hijab.
For Muslim women, hijab is not just a show of humility and modesty, but also protect and deadly disease. Veil known by several terms, such as the chador (Iranian), pardeh (India and Pakistan), milayat (Libya), abaya (Iraq), ckarshaf (Turkey), hijah (Egypt, Sudan, and Yemen).
Jilbab considered able to reduce the risk of developing cancer of the throat and nose.
The reason, the veil can trap some of the viruses that often come to the upper respiratory tract. Saudi Arabian women, most of which cover her face in full, it is rarely attacked by Epstein Barr virus that causes throat cancer. Or, it could be said that the number of veiled women who suffered from throat cancer is very low. In essence, the veil protects women from the upper respiratory tract infection. In Saudi Arabia, the number of female patients with throat cancer is very low compared to men.
So we do not get throat cancer, we should not drink hot tea. Instead, we wait for some time until it becomes a little warm tea before drinking. Tobacco and alcohol can lead to esophageal cancer. Brewed hot drinks also lead to the same thing. Drinking tea is very hot with temperatures above 158 “C can increase the risk of throat cancer up to 8-fold compared to drinking warm tea with a temperature of less than 149 ° C.
People are always drinking tea is still hot (less than 2 minutes after poured into a glass) has a chance 5 times more likely to develop cancer than those who waited until 4 minutes after the tea is poured.
It is possible that throat cancer due to injuries caused by heat at the surface of the throat that occurs repeatedly while drinking hot tea.
There is an interesting example related to the population or the development of throat cancer. About 500 people in North Sumatra throat cancer because as a child often eat salted fish. H. Hospital Adam Malik, Medan, North Sumatra, annually visited by 30 advanced-stage throat cancer patients who lived his life expectancy of five years.
To be continue…
- allergic reaction to antibiotics anaphylactic bacterial
- allergic reaction to hair dye vitamin
- asthma action plan for children nebulizer and inhaler air breathing
- asthma medications list best sources vitamin
- bladder cancer symptoms in women best resources adenocarcinoma
- calcium and vitamin d recommendations structure bones
- can you get cancer from smoking weed scrotum
- diabetic shock symptoms energy metabolism cause death
- cholesterol in shrimp fight hyperlipidemia
- cholesterol levels for men baked fish
- powerful cholesterol lowering foods list crackers
- top cholesterol medications list bile acid sequestrants
- vitamin k rich foods for injured skin
- overdosing of vitamin k side effects in huge portions
- is vitamin water bad for you for diabetic person
- are vitamin water ingredients really safe
- vitamins for hair loss in women you should know
- vitamins in carrots juice as special drink
- vitamins to help hair growth are really exists
- what is vitamin c good for