When conditions are such that, should do the primary treatment for the inker.
The main causes of brain cancer can be divided into two factors, namely intrinsic factors ari in the brain) and extrinsic factors (outside the brain). Intrinsic factors include genetics (heredity). If there is a lineage of brain cancer, then we must be careful and always keep them healthy. Besides genetics, intrinsic factor is also a history of trauma or shock. We must be aware of the impact to the head, although only a minor head injury. Therefore, this impact can cause abnormal growth of tissue in the brain.
Extrinsic factors may include unhealthy lifestyles such as smoking, diet lacking in fiber, and so forth. Other extrinsic factors, that is carcinogenic (eg cooking oil that is used repeatedly, and chemicals are inhaled or mixed in food), and radiation chemical ingredients that helped trigger the growth of cancer cells:
Brain cancer is a type of dangerous diseases “deadly”. In addition to lethal, treatment requires a very large cost. To avoid the disease, we need to look several steps to prevent it.
-First, if we are experiencing the early symptoms (mild) of a general nature, such as headaches that do not heal, without cause vomiting, decreased vision that can not be solved with glasses, limb weakness gradually, walking unsteadily, and symptoms like vertigo or stagger, then we should immediately conduct examinations by a doctor.
-Second, we seek to avoid severe stress in a long time. We should take time to relax to reduce and eliminate stress.
-Third, Limiting direct radiation is too much on the body.
-Fourth, apply a healthy diet with balanced nutrition, for example, increased consumption of fruits, vegetables, and grains, and keep away from excessive fat intake.
-Fifth, nan Reduce the consumption of cooked by way of smoked, baked, preserved with nitrite as well as chemicals and other artificial.
-Sixth, Stop drinking alcohol and cigarettes.
-Seventh Conduct regular health checks, especially if we have a family history of brain cancer.
-Eighth, no taking certain drugs before getting a prescription from a doctor.
Misuse of drugs can stimulate cancer cell growth.
-Ninth, Exercising regularly with adequate portions.
-Tenth, Allowing a healthy lifestyle.
In addition to prevention efforts, we also need to look at various specific symptoms of brain cancer. Among them is the behavior and personality changes, decreased ability to judge things, decreased sense of smell and memory, paralysis on one side of the body, decreased function of the mental / cognitive, reduced visibility and optic nerve inflammation, decreased ability to speak, can not write and recognize a person, too often have seizures, disorientation space, loss of vision in one or both eyes, the disruption in walking and hearing, difficulty speaking and swallowing something, often sleepy, nervous weakness on one side of the face and body, body movements do not controlled, the eyelids close and squint, incontinence (inability to control urination / large), stop menstruation and produce milk, impotence, a disorder of sexual development in children, stunted, stiff neck, and head tilted.
To be continue…
- allergic reaction to antibiotics anaphylactic bacterial
- allergic reaction to hair dye vitamin
- asthma action plan for children nebulizer and inhaler air breathing
- asthma medications list best sources vitamin
- bladder cancer symptoms in women best resources adenocarcinoma
- calcium and vitamin d recommendations structure bones
- can you get cancer from smoking weed scrotum
- diabetic shock symptoms energy metabolism cause death
- cholesterol in shrimp fight hyperlipidemia
- cholesterol levels for men baked fish
- powerful cholesterol lowering foods list crackers
- top cholesterol medications list bile acid sequestrants
- vitamin k rich foods for injured skin
- overdosing of vitamin k side effects in huge portions
- is vitamin water bad for you for diabetic person
- are vitamin water ingredients really safe
- vitamins for hair loss in women you should know
- vitamins in carrots juice as special drink
- vitamins to help hair growth are really exists
- what is vitamin c good for