Although having one or more of these symptoms, we are not necessarily suffering from a tumor or brain cancer. To be sure, a specialist (surgeon) must do a nerve directly, as well as further investigation, such as CT scan, MRI, angiogram, myelogram, spinal tap, and biopsy.
I. Colon Cancer
As well as detection of cervical cancer dint on using the Pap smear or breast cancer using mammography, it is against colon cancer early detection can be done. Early detection of colon cancer is recommended for people age 50 years. As for people who have a family history of ovarian cancer, colon, and lung, it is recommended to detect the dim before the age of 50 years.
Colon cancer is considered as a disease that travels slow. Therefore, people are encouraged to perform early detection through screening of blood in the stool and colonoscopy. Instead, early detection performed since the age of 40 years for people who have a history of all three types of cancer in the family. Especially for people who have experienced symptoms such as bleeding during bowel movements and closing of roads or intestinal blockage. Thus, early detection is highly recommended. Some of the procedures of early detection of colon cancer through the following stages:
First, digital rectal examination by a physician when a person reaches the age of 50 years.
This examination aims to find abnormalities in the prostate.
Second, after examination, laboratory examination, the examination of occult blood on a regular basis to determine the presence or absence of blood in the stool. Then, the visual inspection with the endoscope in the colon or colonoscopy. Colonoscopy or bowel binoculars is recommended to be done for people who reach the age of 50 years.
Third, Do a colonoscopy is relatively safe, but not unpleasant. Colonoscopy aims at finding colorectal cancer and took a tissue to be examined in the pathology laboratory. On endoscopic examination is necessary fiberoptik tool that is used for colonoscopy.
The tool can look at the conditions along the large intestine, photographed, and then do a biopsy if the tumor is found.
Fourth, barium enema examination of Conduct to support the diagnosis of colon cancer. On examination, the material liquid barium is inserted into the colon via the rectum, then the silhouette bayarigannya-portrait in the x-ray equipment. If a tumor is found in this investigation, then followed with a colonoscopy examination.
Fifth, using colonoscopy for the detection of abnormalities based on the macroscopic picture.
To be continue…
- allergic reaction to antibiotics anaphylactic bacterial
- allergic reaction to hair dye vitamin
- asthma action plan for children nebulizer and inhaler air breathing
- asthma medications list best sources vitamin
- bladder cancer symptoms in women best resources adenocarcinoma
- calcium and vitamin d recommendations structure bones
- can you get cancer from smoking weed scrotum
- diabetic shock symptoms energy metabolism cause death
- cholesterol in shrimp fight hyperlipidemia
- cholesterol levels for men baked fish
- powerful cholesterol lowering foods list crackers
- top cholesterol medications list bile acid sequestrants
- vitamin k rich foods for injured skin
- overdosing of vitamin k side effects in huge portions
- is vitamin water bad for you for diabetic person
- are vitamin water ingredients really safe
- vitamins for hair loss in women you should know
- vitamins in carrots juice as special drink
- vitamins to help hair growth are really exists
- what is vitamin c good for