Actually, there are many types of bone cancer. Of which is osteosarcoma, Ewing’s sarcoma, chondrosarcoma, malignantfibrous histiocytoma, fibrosarcoma and Chordoma. Osteosarcoma is a malignant primary bone cancer are most common. Bone cancer strikes men aged 20-25 years, but also attack adult males and older people.
? Osteosarcoma often attack the bones of the arms and legs in the area of rapid growth around the knee and shoulder (shoulder). Type of cancer is very aggressive with risk of spread to the lungs.
? Ewing’s sarcoma is the most aggressive bone tumors and affects people aged 4-15 years. Rare type of cancer that strikes men over the age of 30 years.
This cancer attacks the middle of the long bones of the arms and legs.
4 Chondrosarcoma of bone tumor is the second most common and include 25% of malignant bone cancer. Cancer arises from the cartilage cells and can grow with very aggressive or relatively slow. Unlike others of his bone cancer, chondrosarcoma strikes men over the age of 40 years. Cancer can spread to the lungs and lymph nodes. Chondrosracoma can affect the bones of the pelvis and hips.
? Malignant fibrous histiocytoma of bone is a type of cancer that affects the soft tissues, including muscles, ligaments, tendons, and fat.
Cancer is attacking someone who is 50-60 years of age. The cancer attacks the limbs (legs and arms), and hit twice as many men than women.
? Fibrosarcoma including a rare bone cancer than other bone cancers. Cancer suffered by a person 35-55 years of age. The cancer attacks the soft tissues of the leg behind the knee. Typically, this cancer affects more men than women.
? Chordoma is a rare tumor with an average survival of six years after it was diagnosed. The cancer affects adults over the age of 30 years and two times more common in men than women.
Cancer that attacks the spine lower end or upper end.
In addition to various types of bone cancer, there are also other types of bone cancer, which Lympoma and multiple myeloma. Lympoma is a cancer arising from cells of the immune system, especially in lymph nodes. Meanwhile, multiple myeloma affects bone-bone, but usually not considered as a bone cancer, because it includes a tumor of the bone marrow cells, not bone cells.
L. Liver Cancer
There are some misconceptions that are circulating in the community that this type of liver cancer is quite difficult to cure.
To be continue…
- allergic reaction to antibiotics anaphylactic bacterial
- allergic reaction to hair dye vitamin
- asthma action plan for children nebulizer and inhaler air breathing
- asthma medications list best sources vitamin
- bladder cancer symptoms in women best resources adenocarcinoma
- calcium and vitamin d recommendations structure bones
- can you get cancer from smoking weed scrotum
- diabetic shock symptoms energy metabolism cause death
- cholesterol in shrimp fight hyperlipidemia
- cholesterol levels for men baked fish
- powerful cholesterol lowering foods list crackers
- top cholesterol medications list bile acid sequestrants
- vitamin k rich foods for injured skin
- overdosing of vitamin k side effects in huge portions
- is vitamin water bad for you for diabetic person
- are vitamin water ingredients really safe
- vitamins for hair loss in women you should know
- vitamins in carrots juice as special drink
- vitamins to help hair growth are really exists
- what is vitamin c good for