Therefore, it is recommended to parents to immediately stop the feeding habits of salted fish to children under the age of 10 years. Because it will bring up the habit that became ganas. -tumor at the age of 40 years.
We also need to be aware larynged cancer. Cancer of the larynx (larynx), or laryngeal carcinoma. The majority of laryngeal cancer in the form of carcinoma (ulcers) on squamos cells (epithelium), which reflects the origin of the squamous cells that make up the majority of laryngeal evitelirsm. Cancer can develop in any part layynx, but this type of cancer often depends on the origin of the location where the growth spreads through the cervical lymph nodes (around the neck, not the woman’s cervix), and through the bloodstream.
Remote deployment can also reach the lungs.
The main factors causing laryngeal cancer is smoking. Cancer-related death is 20 times greater for heavy smokers than nonsmokers. So it is with people who consume alcohol. When combined, these two factors (smoking and alcohol) seems to have a synergistic effect (related). Several other risk factors, either directly or indirectly, is also linked consumption of alcohol and cigarettes Moreover, it is also associated with low socioeconomic status male gender, and age over 55 years.
Diagnosis is made by the physician based on the cancer patient’s medical history, physical examination, and special examinations, such as x-ray, CT scan or MRI, and biopsy tissues / cells, considered to play an important role to deal with cancer.
Examination of the larynx requires some skills that require a specialist referral. My Perl’s a particular cancer depends on the location, type, and stage of cancer.
Treatment may involve surgery, radiotherapy, or chemotherapy. They can be applied with or without combined means combined. To perform such treatment, it takes a skill which is coordinated by the surgeon’s ear, nose, and throat (ENT).
B. Leukemia (Blood Cancer)
In the development of cancer, there are two types of cancer that must be observed carefully, namely leukemia and tumors. Leukemia is a type of cancer that showed that white blood cells divide too quickly.
To that end, we know that all the blood cells formed in bone marrow. Leukemia causes the bone marrow is blocked by white blood cells, so there is no room for healthy cells to grow. This can lead to leukemia sufferers feel pain.
Indeed, tumors are cancers that grow into clumps. Tumors can grow in any part of the body.
To be continue…
- allergic reaction to antibiotics anaphylactic bacterial
- allergic reaction to hair dye vitamin
- asthma action plan for children nebulizer and inhaler air breathing
- asthma medications list best sources vitamin
- bladder cancer symptoms in women best resources adenocarcinoma
- calcium and vitamin d recommendations structure bones
- can you get cancer from smoking weed scrotum
- diabetic shock symptoms energy metabolism cause death
- cholesterol in shrimp fight hyperlipidemia
- cholesterol levels for men baked fish
- powerful cholesterol lowering foods list crackers
- top cholesterol medications list bile acid sequestrants
- vitamin k rich foods for injured skin
- overdosing of vitamin k side effects in huge portions
- is vitamin water bad for you for diabetic person
- are vitamin water ingredients really safe
- vitamins for hair loss in women you should know
- vitamins in carrots juice as special drink
- vitamins to help hair growth are really exists
- what is vitamin c good for