At the clinical examination, your dentist may have a different technique between examiners with each other, but the basic principle remains the same. Everyone is entitled to oral examination of the entire network more.
This examination includes a few things.
-First, change the color (normal oral mucosa or abnormal color, like white, red, or black).
-Second, the consistency (in the mouth hardened, chewy, soft, fluctuant, or nodular).
-Third, the contour (surface rough oral mucosa, ulceration, asymmetry, or swelling).
-Fourth, the temperature.
-Fifth, how to open the mouth (perfect or imperfect).
In general, early stage oral cavity cancer causes no symptoms.
At that time, the mouth red with or without white components, slick, smooth, and showed minimal elevation.
Types of cancer including cancers of the oral tongue. In the early stages, cancer of the tongue may manifest clinically in various forms. Cancer could be leukoplakia spots, thickening, development eksofitik, or endofitik form ulcers. Although there are many different forms, but most of the cancers in the form of ulcers. Over time, the ulcer will experience a deeper infiltration. Ulcer is painless, unless there is secondary infection.
In addition to cancer of the tongue, there are also lip cancer. Usually, lip cancer experienced by people who have outside activities, such as fishermen and petard.
Lip cancer is common in the lower lip than the upper lip. There is also the basis of oral cancer caused by alcohol and tobacco use. There are also cancers of the cheek mucosa. In developing countries, cancers of the cheek mucosa associated with the habit of chewing a mixture of areca nut, betel leaf, lime, and tobacco.
Oral cavity cancer may be diagnosed with a particular technique. Among them is cytology. Oral cytology has long been used to investigate a wide range of oral diseases. Cytology is a procedure most useful in the evaluation of a state, which is suspected as a malignant cancer.
Oral cytology is a simple and effective technique to detect suspicious areas of the mouth early on.
If the results of cytologic examination less than the maximum, then it could do a biopsy. Biopsy specimen is either totally or in part, for microscopic examination and diagnosis. This way began early is very important and is considered to strengthen the definitive diagnosis of the suspected area of the mouth. In order to meet the needs of a more thorough in identifying oral cancer at an early stage, has developed a way of using the brush biopsy.
To be continue…
- allergic reaction to antibiotics anaphylactic bacterial
- allergic reaction to hair dye vitamin
- asthma action plan for children nebulizer and inhaler air breathing
- asthma medications list best sources vitamin
- bladder cancer symptoms in women best resources adenocarcinoma
- calcium and vitamin d recommendations structure bones
- can you get cancer from smoking weed scrotum
- diabetic shock symptoms energy metabolism cause death
- cholesterol in shrimp fight hyperlipidemia
- cholesterol levels for men baked fish
- powerful cholesterol lowering foods list crackers
- top cholesterol medications list bile acid sequestrants
- vitamin k rich foods for injured skin
- overdosing of vitamin k side effects in huge portions
- is vitamin water bad for you for diabetic person
- are vitamin water ingredients really safe
- vitamins for hair loss in women you should know
- vitamins in carrots juice as special drink
- vitamins to help hair growth are really exists
- what is vitamin c good for