On a number of studies, it is known that in a way brushed biopsy showed a significant increase in the examination area of the oral cavity.
Specifically, there are some signs that indicate oral cancer. Among them is the white patches and scaly, pigmented spots that suddenly make a big size, swollen and bleeding gums, loose teeth suddenly with no history of trauma to the jaw, numbness in the mouth, pain when moving the jaw, the a lump in the neck, face, or mouth tissue, and tooth extraction wounds that do not heal.
If there are one or more of these markers, the dentist must immediately conduct a further examination to detect oral cancer at an early stage.
Indeed, there are a variety of prevention and treatment that can be done to treat cancer of the oral cavity.
First, avoid sunlight hours can reduce the risk of lip cancer.
Second, avoid alcohol and excessive mangrove tern can prevent most cancers of the mouth.
Third, smoothes the edges of a broken tooth or a patch.
Fourth, antioxidant vitamins (vitamin C and E, and beta-carotene) to provide additional protection.
When the sun light on the wide lip area and causes damage, it can be done “lip shave”. In this technique, the entire outer layer of lip removed, either through development or parts of the laser, to prevent the development of cancer.
Successful treatment of cancer of the mouth and lips are very dependent on how far the cancer has progressed. Oral cancer rarely spreads to distant areas of the body, but tends to infiltrate into the head and neck. If all the cancer and normal tissue around the cancer removed before the cancer spreads to lymph nodes, the high recovery rate. Conversely, if the cancer has spread to lymph nodes, rarely healing.
In addition to the cancer in the mouth, also surgically remove the lymph nodes under and behind the jaw, and along the neck. Mouth or throat cancer patients can undergo surgery and radiation therapy, or irradiation only.
Radiation therapy often damage the salivary glands and causes the patient’s mouth becomes dry, which can lead to cavitation (dental caries) and other dental problems. Irradiation affected jaw bone will not heal properly. Therefore, dental problems should be treated prior to radiation therapy.
Preferably, tooth suspected of going to nimbulkan problem revoked. Oral hygiene is very important for patients who have undergone radiation therapy for cancer of the mouth.
To be continue…
- allergic reaction to antibiotics anaphylactic bacterial
- allergic reaction to hair dye vitamin
- asthma action plan for children nebulizer and inhaler air breathing
- asthma medications list best sources vitamin
- bladder cancer symptoms in women best resources adenocarcinoma
- calcium and vitamin d recommendations structure bones
- can you get cancer from smoking weed scrotum
- diabetic shock symptoms energy metabolism cause death
- cholesterol in shrimp fight hyperlipidemia
- cholesterol levels for men baked fish
- powerful cholesterol lowering foods list crackers
- top cholesterol medications list bile acid sequestrants
- vitamin k rich foods for injured skin
- overdosing of vitamin k side effects in huge portions
- is vitamin water bad for you for diabetic person
- are vitamin water ingredients really safe
- vitamins for hair loss in women you should know
- vitamins in carrots juice as special drink
- vitamins to help hair growth are really exists
- what is vitamin c good for