The gain from chemotherapy is very limited. And, the main treatment is surgery and radiation.
N. Skin Cancer
Skin cancer is a disease characterized by the growth of skin cells out of control, which can damage surrounding tissue and spread to other parts of the body. In general, there are three types of skin cancer that affects, namely basal cell carcinoma (BCC), squamous cell carcinoma (SCC), and malignant melanoma (MM). More explanations are as follows:
Basal Cell l. Karsinoma (KSB)
Basal cell carcinoma is a type of skin cancer is most common. This type of cancer has not spread (metastasize) to other body parts, but cancer cells can grow and cause damage to surrounding tissue Wit.
Skin color is light and sunlight often suspected as the cause of basal cell carcinoma. Another factor is the cause of basal cell cancers of the body’s immune system is weak, burns, and X-ray beam.
The body of the cancerous basal cells, among others, face, neck, and scalp. As for the signs that cancer is a lump a little shiny, reddish-colored bumps with a rising edge is colored somewhat blackish, as well as abnormalities in the form of scarring and blisters or sores that do not heal.
Single method to ensure that there is a basal cell cancer doctors perform clinical and histopathologic examination by taking a sample of skin is considered a cancer tissue, and then examined under a microscope.
If the results indicate that the patient has a diagnosis of skin cancer basal cell type, the action taken is the surgical removal of tissue or skin (cancer) in the complete or even action-irradiation.
In the meantime, other methods are often made to deal with basal cell cancer, among others, surgical frozen, electric surgical, laser, photodynamic, and the use of certain medicines, either applied or injected (chemotherapy).
2. Squamous Cell Carcinoma (SCC)
Squamous cell carcinoma is a type of skin cancer affects more men, especially the elderly (seniors). This indicates the presence of malignancy of cancer cells epidermal keratinocytes. The cancer can spread to other parts of the body, which affects many people who live in the tropics.
As basal cell cancer, this type of cancer allegedly caused by sunlight, a weak immune, viruses, chemicals, and scarring. The signs and symptoms are abnormalities in the form of lumps or sores that do not heal. To deal with the cancer, the doctor will diagnosis using the same method with basal cell cancer.
To be continue…
- allergic reaction to antibiotics anaphylactic bacterial
- allergic reaction to hair dye vitamin
- asthma action plan for children nebulizer and inhaler air breathing
- asthma medications list best sources vitamin
- bladder cancer symptoms in women best resources adenocarcinoma
- calcium and vitamin d recommendations structure bones
- can you get cancer from smoking weed scrotum
- diabetic shock symptoms energy metabolism cause death
- cholesterol in shrimp fight hyperlipidemia
- cholesterol levels for men baked fish
- powerful cholesterol lowering foods list crackers
- top cholesterol medications list bile acid sequestrants
- vitamin k rich foods for injured skin
- overdosing of vitamin k side effects in huge portions
- is vitamin water bad for you for diabetic person
- are vitamin water ingredients really safe
- vitamins for hair loss in women you should know
- vitamins in carrots juice as special drink
- vitamins to help hair growth are really exists
- what is vitamin c good for