Third, iron overload on bile pigment, beef and lamb, as well as blood transfusions.
Fourth, the presence of saturated fats and omega 6 (linol acid).
Fifth, her drink alcohol, especially beer. Asetilaldehida convert alcohol into the intestine that increase the risk of colon cancer.
Seventh, to work while sitting all day, such as executives, administrators, or public vehicle drivers.
If things happen like that, it is necessary to a medical examination. Among them is fiberoptik colonoscopy, which include a type of pipe made of fiber optics into the intestine through the anus (rectum). The camera contained in this tool can be used to investigate the presence or absence of polyps in the colon.
Besides fibroptik colonoscopy, there are also other medical examinations, the CT scan and blood tests to ensure the presence or absence of various carcinogens embryorzis tumor antigen in the blood.
If the cancer is diagnosed, it can be done a variety of treatments, ie chemotherapy, radiation, surgery in the form of cutting the diseased colon, and then reconnect the two ends of healthy bowel, surgery using laparoscopic techniques are done with small tools, operated through small holes at some point stomachs and monitored via the monitor screen.
In the meantime, to prevent the occurrence of cancer, we can take some action.
-First, Eating lots of fiber foods in order to facilitate defecation, and decreased the degree of acidity, the concentration of fatty acids, bile acids, and iron in the colon.
-Second, the consumption of omega-3 fatty acid that is widely available in certain fish.
-Third, eat foods and beverages that contain calcium, vitamin A, C, D, and E, and beta-carotene.
-Fourth, the consumption of milk containing Lactobacillus acidophilus.
-Fifth, exercise and lots of moving, so the more easy and regular bowel movements.
-Sixth, live relax and reduce stress.
P. Stomach cancer
Stomach cancer or stomach cancer is a term used to describe tumors that are located around the abdomen.
People who are diagnosed with stomach cancer rarely have symptoms at an early stage. Usually, symptoms such as abdominal pain, that is to a sense of nausea or vomiting.
As with other cancers, stomach cancer treatment are surgery, chemotherapy, and radiation therapy. Often, doctors will decide that the best approach is to involve two or more methods of treatment. Actually, the cause of stomach cancer is quite varied.
If the cause of stomach cancer associated with food, then this could be due to the delicious aroma of sausage, bacon, and ham.
To be continue…
- allergic reaction to antibiotics anaphylactic bacterial
- allergic reaction to hair dye vitamin
- asthma action plan for children nebulizer and inhaler air breathing
- asthma medications list best sources vitamin
- bladder cancer symptoms in women best resources adenocarcinoma
- calcium and vitamin d recommendations structure bones
- can you get cancer from smoking weed scrotum
- diabetic shock symptoms energy metabolism cause death
- cholesterol in shrimp fight hyperlipidemia
- cholesterol levels for men baked fish
- powerful cholesterol lowering foods list crackers
- top cholesterol medications list bile acid sequestrants
- vitamin k rich foods for injured skin
- overdosing of vitamin k side effects in huge portions
- is vitamin water bad for you for diabetic person
- are vitamin water ingredients really safe
- vitamins for hair loss in women you should know
- vitamins in carrots juice as special drink
- vitamins to help hair growth are really exists
- what is vitamin c good for