If the cells grow too fast in the bone, then it could be a tumor the hands or feet. When located in the head, it will be a brain tumor. Tumors can damage healthy parts of the body around him, and this is what causes people to feel sick tumor.
Leukemia is a type of cancer that attacks white blood cells produced by bone marrow (Hone marrow), bone marrow in the body of producing three types of blood cells. Among them is the white blood cells (as immune function to fight infection), red blood cells (carry oxygen to function in the body), and platelets (the tiny blood cells that help the clotting process).
In general, leukemia appear in a person since childhood. Without clearly known causes, the bone marrow has been producing white blood cells that normally do not thrive or abnormal. If normal, white blood cells will reproduce again when the body needs it, or no room for the blood cells. A person’s body will give a sign / signal on a regular basis, which shows the blood cells to reproduce.
In the case of leukemia, white blood cells do not respond to a given sign or signal. As a result, there was the excessive production and uncontrolled (abnormal), which will come out of the bone marrow, and is found in the peripheral blood or peripheral blood.
J u ml ah abnormal white blood cells which can excessively disturb the function of the norm! other cells. A person with this condition will show some symptoms, such as susceptible to infectious diseases, anemia, and bleeding.
Among the types of leukemia is acute leukemia. Leukemia is characterized by a very rapid course of the disease, lethal, and made worse. If the condition is not treated promptly, it can cause death within weeks or days. In addition to acute leukemia, chronic leukemia there also. Leukemia is a disease that did not have traveled so fast that someone has a longer life expectancy or over a year.
Leukemia can be classified according to cell type. If the examination is known that leukemia affects the lymphocytes or lymphoid cells, it is called lymphocytic leukemia. While leukemia affecting myeloid cells, such as neutron!, Basophils, and eosinophils, called leukemia mielositik.
Based on these classifications, the leukemia is divided into four types:
First, acute lymphocytic leukemia (ALL) is most often affects children. The disease is also experienced by adults, especially those that have been aged 65 years or more.
To be continue…
- allergic reaction to antibiotics anaphylactic bacterial
- allergic reaction to hair dye vitamin
- asthma action plan for children nebulizer and inhaler air breathing
- asthma medications list best sources vitamin
- bladder cancer symptoms in women best resources adenocarcinoma
- calcium and vitamin d recommendations structure bones
- can you get cancer from smoking weed scrotum
- diabetic shock symptoms energy metabolism cause death
- cholesterol in shrimp fight hyperlipidemia
- cholesterol levels for men baked fish
- powerful cholesterol lowering foods list crackers
- top cholesterol medications list bile acid sequestrants
- vitamin k rich foods for injured skin
- overdosing of vitamin k side effects in huge portions
- is vitamin water bad for you for diabetic person
- are vitamin water ingredients really safe
- vitamins for hair loss in women you should know
- vitamins in carrots juice as special drink
- vitamins to help hair growth are really exists
- what is vitamin c good for