This pain can eliminate your appetite.
Sixth, swelling of lymph glands. Patients likely to have swollen lymph glands, either under the arm, neck, chest, and so forth. Lymph glands in charge of filtering the blood. Meanwhile, the leukemia cells collect there, causing swelling.
Seventh, difficulty breathing (dysnea). Sometimes, patients show symptoms of difficulty breathing and chest pain. If this happens, then he should immediately get medical help.
Disease can be diagnosed with leukemia a few checks. Among them is a biopsy, blood tests (complete blood count or CBC), CI scan or CAT scan, magnetic resonance imaging (MRI), X-ray, ultrasound, and spinal tap / lumbar puncture.
Leukemia can be cured by treating the symptoms that arise, such as anemia, bleeding, and infection. Broadly speaking, the handling and treatment of leukemia performed by a single car or a combination of several methods, namely chemotherapy, radiation therapy (often used instead), bone marrow transplantation (bone marrow), provision of drugs and hypodermic tablets, as well as cell transfusion red blood or platelets.
Treatment system that is often used to treat patients with leukemia are the combination of chemotherapy and the administration of drugs that focuses on the dismissal of the production of abnormal white blood cells in bone marrow. Subsequent therapy is the treatment of some symptoms and signs that have been indicated by the patient’s body to monitor comprehensive.
C. Breast Cancer
Breast cancer refers to malignant tumors that develop from cells in the breast. In general, consists of two types of breast tissue, certain glandular tissue (glandular) and the supporting tissue (stromal). Gland tissues include the mammary glands (lobules) and ducts (the milk and the milk duct passage).
Meanwhile, the support network covers the fatty tissue and fibrous tissue. Breasts are also formed by lymphatic tissue, the tissue that contains the charge of the immune system and sewage discharge.
Breast cancer is the growth of breast cells that are not controlled because
Abnormal changes of the genes responsible for the regulation of cell growth.
Normally, the breast cells will die old, and replaced by new cells are more potent. Regeneration of such cells are useful for maintaining breast function. In the case of breast cancer, the genes responsible for cell growth regulation is mutated. The condition is called breast cancer.
Clinical symptoms of breast cancer can include a lump in the breast that does not feel pain. Initially, a small lump. Over time, the bump is getting bigger, and then attached to the skin, causing changes in the breast skin and nipples.
To be continue…
- allergic reaction to antibiotics anaphylactic bacterial
- allergic reaction to hair dye vitamin
- asthma action plan for children nebulizer and inhaler air breathing
- asthma medications list best sources vitamin
- bladder cancer symptoms in women best resources adenocarcinoma
- calcium and vitamin d recommendations structure bones
- can you get cancer from smoking weed scrotum
- diabetic shock symptoms energy metabolism cause death
- cholesterol in shrimp fight hyperlipidemia
- cholesterol levels for men baked fish
- powerful cholesterol lowering foods list crackers
- top cholesterol medications list bile acid sequestrants
- vitamin k rich foods for injured skin
- overdosing of vitamin k side effects in huge portions
- is vitamin water bad for you for diabetic person
- are vitamin water ingredients really safe
- vitamins for hair loss in women you should know
- vitamins in carrots juice as special drink
- vitamins to help hair growth are really exists
- what is vitamin c good for