DCIS detected on a mammogram as microcalci-ficatkms (stacks of calcium in small amounts). With early detection, the average survival rate of patients achieving 100% of DCIS, the cancer did not spread as long as the milk ducts into the fatty breast tissue or other parts. DCIS has comedocarcinoma ductal type that refers to CIS with necrosis (areas of dead cancer cells or degenerate).
Infiltrating lobular carcinoma (ILC)
ILC starts in the milk glands (lobules) of the breast, but often spreads (metastatizes) into the body of the dn. ILC occurs 10-15% of all breast cancer incidence.
4. Infiltrating Ductal Carcinoma (IDC)
IDC is known as invasive ducta, l carcinoma.
IDC occurs in the milk ducts in the breast, and then break down the wall and attack the flow of fatty breast tissue. IDC may occur in other parts of the body. IDC is a type of breast cancer is most common, accounting for about 80% of all breast cancer diagnosis. In addition to various types of breast cancer is often the case, there is also a breast cancer is rare.
The different types of breast cancers that rarely occur are as follows:
First, Medullary Carcinoma
Medullary carcinoma is a type of invasive breast cancer that forms an unusual boundary between tumor tissue and normal tissue.
Medullary carcinoma occurs only about 5% of all breast cancer incidence.
Second, Mucinous Carcinoma
Mucinous carcinoma is the type of breast cancer that occurs Wang, which is formed by a set of cancers that produce mucus (phlegm). Women with cancer had a survival rate than women well enough common type of invasive cancer occurs.
Third, Tubular Carcinoma
Tubular carcinoma is a special type of invasive breast cancer. Women affected by tubular carcinoma has a pretty good hope of recovery. This type of cancer occurs in about 2% of the overall diagnosis of breast cancer.
Fourth, the Inflammatory Breast Cancer
Inflammatory Breast Cancer is a condition of the breast looks inflamed (red and warm) with a thick edge of the basin and caused by the cancer cells block the lymph vessels of skin covering the breast.
This type of breast cancer is rare (about 1. %). But, if it occurs, then the development can be rapid growth.
Fifth, Paget’s Disease of the Nipple
Paget’s disease of the nipple is a type of breast cancer that originated from the milk ducts and spreads to the skin of the areola and nipple of the breast. The occurrence of these cancers is only about 1%.
To be continue…
- allergic reaction to antibiotics anaphylactic bacterial
- allergic reaction to hair dye vitamin
- asthma action plan for children nebulizer and inhaler air breathing
- asthma medications list best sources vitamin
- bladder cancer symptoms in women best resources adenocarcinoma
- calcium and vitamin d recommendations structure bones
- can you get cancer from smoking weed scrotum
- diabetic shock symptoms energy metabolism cause death
- cholesterol in shrimp fight hyperlipidemia
- cholesterol levels for men baked fish
- powerful cholesterol lowering foods list crackers
- top cholesterol medications list bile acid sequestrants
- vitamin k rich foods for injured skin
- overdosing of vitamin k side effects in huge portions
- is vitamin water bad for you for diabetic person
- are vitamin water ingredients really safe
- vitamins for hair loss in women you should know
- vitamins in carrots juice as special drink
- vitamins to help hair growth are really exists
- what is vitamin c good for