By Ganda Putra
Many people around the world don’t realize the benefits of vitamin D since vitamin D become one of the most important vitamins that human body needs.
Vitamin D are very beneficial for both men and women for absorption amount of calcium and phosphorous in human blood that those component coming from the foods that you eat. Vitamin D are also useful for renal system calcium absorption.
So how we get the vitamin D? We can get the vitamin D by consuming vitamin d rich foods or through sunlight when it hits to your skin. But remember only 15 minutes per day would be enough to obtain vitamin D. Because too much getting sun light can cause skin cancer. But the opposite ways, not enough sunlight are also getting vitamin d deficiency symptoms and it’s also dangerous.
Nowadays the researchers doing their research about vitamin D which can fight cancer. They believe vitamin D can protect the skin from skin cancer and can fight other type of cancer by “apoptosis”
In some case vitamin D are also capable to transform cancer cell into normal cells and also capable for stop producing new cancer cells. It’s really amazing vitamin that you really know the benefits.
But unfortunately vitamin D deficiency symptoms are commonly happens in men but there’s any possibilities are also happening in women. Here is the list of vitamin D deficiency symptoms in men:
- Vitamin D deficiency symptoms in men over and over can cause colon cancer
- Osteoporosis (lack of calcium since there is no vitamin D to help body absorb the calcium from the foods)
- Skin disease
- Joint Pain – this pain only happens when some bones are destroy and affects to its joint
- Muscle weakness – this weakness can be felt in muscle tones and in legs and arms.
- Vitamin D deficiency fatigue
And here we are vitamin D deficiency symptoms in women:
- Vitamin d deficiency symptoms in women over and over can cause breast cancer
- Women are more susceptible get osteoporosis than men since bone structure women are smaller than men. Osteoporosis are also more susceptible in Asia than Europe since bone structure Asian people are smaller than European.
- Skin disease
- Muscle weakness
- Weight gain
- Sleep disorder
For women vitamin d deficiency and weight gain are related. With enough vitamin d, body weight should be controlled.
In order to avoid those vitamin D deficiency symptoms both men and women, you need to get a sunlight at least 15 minutes per day in the morning. Or you can consume vitamin D food rich such as eggs, salmon fish, tuna fish, sardines, cod liver oil, butters, margarines, herring, mackerel and so on.
Vitamin D supplement are also beneficial to avoid those vitamin d deficiency symptoms in men and women. Taking about 200-400IU according to vitamin d rda per day should be enough to obtain normal vitamin d levels in your body. Surely you need doctor recommendation for taking this supplement for avoiding vitamin d overdose symptoms or vitamin d toxicity symptoms.